1. Celebrate Oktoberfest with FDSA and earn 1 Funeral Directing CE with Susan Dyer's presentation "Making Funeral Service Great Again" on September 21, 2016 at Edelweiss Restaurant in Norridge. Register here.
2. Registration is open for the 2016 FDSA Annual Trade Show!
3. The Cook County Medical Examiner's Office is now requiring e-mail addresses for all funeral homes with a fax cremation account.
4. The Cook County Medical Examiner's Office will require a completed Certificate of Death Worksheet when removing a deceased from the Cook County Medical Examiner’s Office beginning October 3rd.
5. Visit the FDSA Facebook page here.
6. Please contact FDSA Executive Director Catherine Kasper for matters that impact your funeral service.
The Funeral Directors Services Association of Greater Chicago (FDSA) purposes and objectives are: