1. The Cook County Medical Examiner's Office is now requiring e-mail addresses for all funeral homes with a fax cremation account.
2. The Cook County Medical Examiner's Office will require a completed Certificate of Death Worksheet when removing a deceased from the Cook County Medical Examiner’s Office beginning October 3rd.
3. Join FDSA at Gast Monuments, Inc. in Chicago on February 25, 2017 for the seminar "From Concept to Creation" (2 FD CE).
4. Visit the FDSA Facebook page here.
5. Please contact FDSA Executive Director Catherine Kasper for matters that impact your funeral service.
Join FDSA at the 2017 Annual Trade Show on November 8, 2017!
More information on exhibiting at the 2017 Trade Show will be available in early January.
The Funeral Directors Services Association of Greater Chicago (FDSA) purposes and objectives are: